- Offered June through June each year
- Four units of accredited CPE
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Tuition: $400 for first unit, $300 for each successive unit
- Application fee: $35
- Prior CPE required
- Master of Divinity or equivalent
Spring/Fall Extended Internship
- 19 weeks 20 hours per week
- Tuition: $400 per unit
Who may participate?
CPE at Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South is designed for people who are interested in:
- Learning about end-of-life issues
- Deepening their own spirituality
- Enhancing their pastoral care skills
- Increasing their understanding of medical ethics and related issues
- Improving their ability to process through reflection
Persons interested in CPE at Texas Health Huguley should have a desire to work with others in an interfaith and interdisciplinary setting. Texas Health Huguley does not discriminate based upon race, gender, age, faith group, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disability.
How to apply
Complete a standard ACPE application form (Word or Adobe PDF format) and submit it to the CPE center(s) of your choice.
|Pastoral Care Department
|phone at 817-551-2733
|fax to: 817-551-2439
|e-mail at THHPastoralCare@ahss.org