We want to thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. To continue to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, our visitor policy has been updated effective June 1.
Limited visitation now allowed for Hospital Patients:
- All visitors must enter and exit through the main hospital entrance. Upon arrival, each visitor will be screened and checked in.
- Visiting hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Each patient is allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years old.
- For labor and delivery patients, one visitor will be allowed.
- NICU patients are allowed two parents or guardians as visitors.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times, practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- There will still be a no visitor policy for COVID-19+ patients, lab, radiology, behavioral health, pre-testing, outpatient physical therapy and surgery center patients. Exceptions may be made if the patient is a minor, has a mental disability or needs assistance.
Thank you for joining us in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and helping to keep our community safe.