Cancer Care Close To Home
Texas Health Huguley aims to provide personalized care to every patient we see throughout all the stages of their fight against cancer. With a wide-variety of cancer care services, we are here to focus on whole-person care. Combining support and knowledge with skilled specialists and advanced technology, Texas Health Huguley gives patients with cancer the care they need to fight their disease close to home.
The Texas Health Huguley Difference
- Dedicated Cancer Care Coordinator and Nurse Navigator to personally guide each patient through their journey
- State-of-the-art, advanced technology to detect, diagnose, treat and remove cancers as early as possible.
- Board-certified physicians on our medical staff that personalize a care plan unique to each patient’s individual needs
- Inpatient oncology unit that includes thirty-six private, spacious rooms to keep patients as comfortable as possible
- Oncology-trained care givers available to support not only the patient, but their family and visitors
- The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders is conveniently located on our campus for ease of access to treatment options